Here’s what a shoot with Sun Kissed Studios looks like from start to finish:
- Book a date: First, you’ll look at the calendar and find a date that’s convenient for you. After that, you’ll contact me and I’ll take your non-refundable deposit (half the session fee), to hold your date. (The remainder of your fee is due by the close of the session.)
- Get ready for the shoot: We’ll get ready for your photo shoot! We’ll talk about what you want, where you’d like your photos taken, who’s going to be in them, possible accessories—basically all the exciting things we can potentially do with your session!
- Bring your smile: This is the fun part! We’ll meet for your session and take your photos!
- Editing and photo return: After we do your shoot and I’ve received payment, I’ll begin the editing process, which takes anywhere from seven to ten business days. After I’ve selected and edited your digital prints, I’ll send them to you via DropBox or email along with a photo release form. You now own all the prints!
- Get creative with your photos: From here you can take your digital copies to be printed wherever you like. Many people choose to create their own albums on sites like Shutterfly. Others want to print individual photos. For these, the site that I recommend using is www.mpix.com. If you’d like to keep the printing to local big box stores, I’ve found that CVS and CostCo tend to have better quality print jobs than their counterparts.